18 June 2013

2nd Consultation with Dr. Rastogi

Consultation date: April 8th, 2013

On the day of the 2nd consultation, I was much more relaxed. I went in at 11:30am and only waited a few minutes before my appointment with Dr. Rastogi. He was awesome and straight away explained the reason he needed to see me again. He wanted to ensure my muscle tissue and skin surrounding the muscle could handle the implant. My chest looked harder in the evening lighting of the last consult. He also wanted to have fresh eyes again, as we were so undecided with the size of the implant.
I removed my top and he could see that my breast tissue was much softer looking, so he was happy and there were no worries at all. We were trying to decide between 3 implants at the 1st consult, but at the 2nd we were fairly certain it was going to be between 2.
In the end, it was between a 230cc tear drop implant, which is a small implant and would bring me from my very small A to a middle B, or 275cc, which would make me a full B to a very small C.With the shape and width of my chest wall, he had to be sure to get the right measurements without making me too big, which I was afraid of. We decided to order both implants and depending on how brave I was feeling on the day, we would go with either small or slightly bigger. He was very happy and we were both confidant with either, as he reassured me that both would look lovely and I completely trust him.
What a great second consult…it’s really happening and I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment