13 September 2013

3 weeks after surgery

May 23rd, 2013

I feel awesome again and the tightness in my chest has subsided. The swelling has gone down quite a bit and my breasts seem to have settled in…they are liking their new home!
It has been good to take it easy this past week.
I've been sleeping really well and feel as though my breasts are really part of me. The funny thing is, even from the first day of my surgery, they have never felt like not mine. I was worried that they would feel like 2 foreign objects attached to me, but that hasn't been the case at all. I’m over the moon at how they look and can’t stop cupping my breasts…they feel so natural. I’m still wearing just a singlet top, but am able to start
wearing a soft bra…I may go bra shopping today?

No comments:

Post a Comment